Check In Time: 2.00 PM
Check Out Time: 10.00 AM
Reception Hours: 8.00 AM To 8.00 PM
Phone: (03) 5592 1566
Check-in & Checkout
1. Standard Check-in time is from 2:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
2. A late Check-in option is available given the full payment processed prior to arrival.
Please contact reception to organise a late check-in.
3. During Check-in you may be asked to present your valid photo ID (Australian Driver's
4. Check-out: Standard check-out time is from 8:00 am until 10:00 am. Key drop box
available if checking out early.
5. Late check-out will incur a fee on a per hour basis unless organised in advance. Late
check-out fees will be payable by you upon check-out or failing this, you consent to
these fees charged to the credit card provided for the booking.
6. 48 hours cancellation policy otherwise 1 st night charged
7. Standard Reception hours are from 8:00am – 8:00pm, seven days a week. We reserve
the right to amend these reception hours from time to time.
8. You must provide a credit card for the booking at the time of check-in (if not before).
In providing these card details you authorise us to deduct any amounts payable under
these rules and regulations, including the following:
a. booking fees; or
b. any other amounts chargeable under these rules and regulations and/or as a result of
any breach of these rules and regulations.
10. The booking must be paid for in full at check-in, but in any event no later than the
time of check-out.
12. Maximum occupancy for each room type at any one time is:
a. two (2) persons in for a Queen room;
b. three (3) persons in a Queen + Single room
c. Additional unregistered guests may attract up to $150 additional fees
13. All guests must be registered with reception.
14. All guests and/or visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible
adult at all times on the property (such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult
who has parental rights and responsible for the minor).
15. If a minor, whom is part of your booking or a visitor of yours, is found to be
unaccompanied, we may cancel your booking and in such case the full booking amount
is forfeited to us.
16. Management also reserves the right to contact the relevant authorities in relation to
any unaccompanied minors.
17. Each booking is permitted a maximum of two (2) guests visiting at one time.
18. All visitors must sign-in at Reception, with current photo ID, and must be co-signed
in by the registered room occupant, otherwise they will not be permitted to visit the
19. No visitors are permitted before 10.00am or after 7.00pm, or on the first or last day
of a booking.
20. No overnight visitors are permitted due to fire, health and safety regulations.
21. Visiting hours are subject to the discretion of management and can be changed
22. Registered guests are responsible for their visitors and their actions, either in their
room or the confines of the hotel premises.
23. Management reserves the right to remove any visitors that are in breach of the
House Rules and Regulations, in its complete discretion.
Alcohol and Illicit Substances
24. No person under the age of 18 years is permitted to consume alcohol on the
premises. If anyone under the age of 18 years is consuming alcohol on the premises, the
alcohol must be surrendered to the manager and management reserves the right to
remove the person and/or the alcohol from the premises.
25. Excessive amounts of alcohol must not be brought onto the premises. Excessive
amounts of alcohol include (but is not limited to):
a. Cases/cartons of beer, cider, pre-mixed drinks etc per person; and/or
b. Multiple bottles/cases of spirts/wine per person.
26. If any guest or visitor is identified as bringing excessive amounts of alcohol onto the
premises, that person will be required to remove the excessive alcohol from the
premises immediately, or alternatively, surrender the alcohol to management, which
can be retrieved on check-out.
27. Where any registered guest, or any persons associated with that guest, display
irresponsible consumption of alcohol practices and/or alcohol-related poor behaviour,
management reserves the right to evict the guest or person from the premises.
28. Management also reserves the right to contact the relevant authorities in relation to
29. We have a strict policy of ‘zero tolerance’ regarding the consumption or possession
of illegal substances. The consumption of illegal substances (which includes alcohol for
those under the age of 18) is not permitted under any circumstances anywhere on the
30. Any person found in the possession of illegal substances will be evicted and reported
to the police immediately. In such case the full booking amount will be forfeited to us.
31. Guests undertake that;
a. They will maintain acceptable and appropriate noise levels at all times and
acknowledge that excessive noise will not be tolerated;
b. They will not act or behave in a way so as to directly or indirectly disturb any other
guests, visitors or management;
c. They will act in accordance with these House Rules and Regulation;
d. They will not bring any of the following onto the Hotel premises:
i. Animals or birds of any kind;
ii. Gun powder, oils or other explosives or flammable substances;
iii. Objects emitting a foul odour;
iv. Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities;
v. Unregistered firearms, swords or illicit substances; and/or
vi. Any other articles, the possession of which is prohibited in Queensland or Australia.
32. No nudity is observable from inside or outside of the Motel premises.
33. No adult entertainment will be tolerated.
34. The smoking of cigarettes and tobacco products is completely prohibited inside the
Motel rooms. Any guests found smoking in rooms will be charged cleaning fees of $200
for deodorising the room, including management’s administration costs for attending to
35. Guests are responsible for the security of their room and their possessions. Guests
must lock/secure their room (including any doors or windows) each time they leave the
36. Guests indemnify us in relation to any damage to the Premises or the Motel as a
result of their failure to lock/reasonably secure their allotted room.
37. Guests acknowledge that the following will not be tolerated, and undertake not the
breach the following prohibited actions:
a. yelling from Motel rooms or windows;
b. items hung, draped, thrown or dropped from room windows;
c. projection of laser lights or pens from room or windows;
d. climbing or hanging from windows; and
e. signs hung or displayed from the room interior or windows.
38. Any food or drinks ordered by the guests must be accepted outside of the Motel
building, being either in the car-park areas or in a public area outside the Motel
premises. Guests must not provide access to the Motel to any delivery workers or
Damage to property
39. All guests undertake to:-
a. Take full responsibility for the actions of any visitors, including damage caused to
Motel premises, including rooms or public areas and the rectification of such damages;
b. Accept full financial responsibility for any damage caused to any Motel premises,
including any allocated room and its contents and any common areas;
c. Ensure the allocated room is returned in the same condition as at time of initial
d. Report any damage or breakages immediately;
e. Keep room tidy and presentable at all times & remove rubbish daily;
f. Not remove linen, crockery, utensils or furniture from any rooms; Missing motel items
may attract up to $150 replacement cost
g. Pay the fees for a replacement room keys should a guest lose or misplace their
allocated keys. Guests accept the associated fees with the keys are increased due to the
nature of the security keys and cost of replacement.
40. Guests indemnify us for any costs, expenses or charges associated with any of the
non-compliance with any of the undertakings set out in these House Rules and
41. Where there is damage to the Premises or the allocated room is not returned in the
same condition as at time of initial occupation, guests agree that they will bear the
expense of appropriate rectification as deemed necessary by us. Should the room be
unsellable, any extra night’s accommodation may be charged to the guest account for
the period in which the room is unsellable for.
43. Guests consent to costs, charges or expenses under these House Rules and
Regulations which are, or become, payable by them or a guest in their booking, being
recovered from the security deposit for the booking or the allocated credit card for the
44. The occupants of each room are jointly and severally responsible for room inventory
in the room they are occupying. Each room will be checked upon arrival and departure.
Each occupant of a room acknowledges and agrees that they:
a. are jointly and severally responsible for the cleanliness/tidiness of the room and will
be jointly and severally liable for any cleaning fees;
b. are jointly and severally responsible for any missing or damaged items in the room
which must be paid for prior to departure: and
c. jointly and severally indemnify us and shall keep us indemnified against any loss,
costs, expenses, damages or claims we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection
i. any items missing from or damaged in the allocated room(s);
ii. any damage to the allocated room(s);
iii. any damage to the premises as a result of their behaviour or their visitor’s behaviour.
45. Guest internet access or related services are provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and ‘as
available’ basis and your use of the internet services is carried out entirely at your own
risk. We recommend that you do not use the service to transmit or receive any
confidential information or data and should you choose to do so, you do so at your own
46. We do not make any warranties or representations in relation to the availability or
suitability or the internet services. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any harm,
damages or issues arising out of the following, no matter the circumstances:
a. any errors or failures of the internet service;
b. any virus’ transmitted or received in your use of the internet services;
c. the availability of the internet service;
d. any withdrawal, changes or termination of the internet services or your access to the
e. the speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the internet
f. the compatibility of the service with your equipment or software; and/or
g. your use of the internet services.
47. Any internet access or internet services provided to your during your stay must not
be used to:
a. engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal
offence, either in the Queensland, Australia or in any state throughout the world;
b. to access, send or download material which:
i. is defamatory, threatening, intimidatory or which could be classed as harassment;
ii. contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
iii. pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or
iv. may infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
v. offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age,
physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
vi. in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our
vii. is otherwise unlawful or inappropriate.
48. You agree and acknowledge that we may keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”)
addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed
the Service and the activity associated with that IP address.
49. You indemnify us for any claims or legal action made or threatened against us by
someone else arising out of your use of the internet services.
50. The Motel has car-parking spaces available for guest use. Every room has a car park
available in front of the room.
51. Guests must not obstruct or hinder other guests from use of any car-parking
facilities, including reserving any car-parking spaces.
52. Use of the Motel’s car-park facilities are at guests own risk and liability. Vehicles and
guest property, including bicycles, left on any grounds of the Motel are left at guest’s
liability and responsibility. We assume no liability for any damage, theft and/or loss of
any guest property, vehicles, occupants while operated or parked on Motel premises,
including any car-parking areas, and you waive any and all such liability.
53. If a vehicle is left in the Motel parking lot after the guest has departed without our
written consent, we reserve the right to have the vehicle towed at the owner’s expense.
No vehicle repairs are permitted to be undertaken on Motel premises.
54. Any items left behind by a guest, shall be returned on request and his/her expense.
55. If we do not receive such instructions, we will store the items for a period of 30 days.
After this time, if you have not contacted us regarding the lost property, we are
authorised to give away the items to a charity of our choice or dispose of the items as
we see fit.
56. We do not store perishable or illegal items or substances.
57. Registered guests agree to allow management to, and will not hinder management
from doing the following,:
a. enter the room at anytime on the report of a disturbance or breach of any of the
House Rules and Regulations; and/or
b. enter the room in the presence of the registered guest to undertake routine
58. Management reserves the right to enter the unit at any time without the presence of
the registered guest in circumstances where there is strong evidence damage is being
caused, or is likely to be caused to the room, furniture or fittings or there is a breach of
these House Rules and Regulations.
59. Guests undertake that:
a. Careless and/or deliberate activation of the Motel fire alarm system, (including but
not limited to in room alarms, corridor manual call points, fire hoses, extinguishers and
sprinkler systems) will be reported to the relevant authorities and they will be
responsible for payment of the Queensland Fire Service, or applicable authority’s,
charge out fee;
b. They are prohibited from doing any act which is likely to cause a fire and from using
any heat-generating articles in a Motel room such as a water heater, cooking appliance
or iron, save for the items already provided in the Motel room;
c. The registered occupants jointly and severally indemnify us against such fire service
call-out charge; and
d. Guests and visitors are not to use any emergency exits, stairwells or doors other than
in the event of an emergency.
60. Extending your stay: If you decide to stay on longer than your booked
accommodation, you must notify reception and pay by no later than 10 am on the
morning of your supposed checkout. Extension will be granted if there is availability. You
may get a different room if the currently occupied room is unavailable.
61. You are responsible for the conduct and all charges relating to booked guests in your
room. Any damage made by any occupants in your room or within the property will be
your responsibility and may be charged to your credit account or taken from your
62. The loss of a room key will incur a $70 replacement charge.
63. Smoking within the property or inside the rooms is NOT PERMITTED and a
deodorising fee of $200 will apply in such cases.
64. All guests are required to keep and leave the room in a good condition - rooms left in
an unreasonable state (excess rubbish, significant spillages, etc.) will incur an extra
cleaning fee of $75.
Breach of the House Rules
65. Management reserves the right to enforce eviction of any guests or occupants at its
discretion without explanation, if it is confirmed that a breach of these House Rules and
Regulations has occurred.
66. If any guests are evicted due to a suspected breach of these House Rules and
Regulations, guests acknowledge and agree that any amounts paid for the booking shall
be forfeited to us, and we are authorised to charge any amounts payable under these
House Rules and Regulations, from the deposit bond or credit card for the booking.
67. A first and final warning may be issued to guests who breach these House Rules and
Regulations where we deem applicable However, management reserves the right to
evict any person(s) in breach of these House Rules and Regulations without warning.
68. Management reserves the right to refer any matter(s) to the Police or relevant
69. Guest and visitors agree to provide staff with full authority to administer first-aid as
deemed necessary in the event of injury/emergency which may include calling an
ambulance. Guests release us from any liability, claim, loss or damage as a result of our
staff administering any first-aid in accordance with these House Rules and Regulations.
72. We will not be responsible for, or liable for, any damage, loss or theft of any items,
property, or valuables on or at the Motel premises.
73. We are not responsible for, or liable for, any loss or damage to any personal
property, injury, disability or fatality even death arising from whatsoever reasons whilst
occupying or on Motel premises.
Events Beyond Control
74. We will endeavour to assist with any issues which arise during your stay, however,
we are not responsible for any loss or damage arising out of any occurrences or
conditions beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of terrorism, acts
of God, failure or suspension of any services from any third parties or service providers,
defects in vehicles, defects or failure of any our of systems, plant(s) or equipment, war,
strikes, lockouts or industrial action, material shortage, inevitable accidents, theft, delay,
cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or
Check-in at Dalvue Motel constitutes your acceptance of these House Rules and
Regulations and refusal to co-operate with management may lead to eviction and/or
additional charges being added to your booking or deducted from you deposit bond.